From events to welcoming new clients, August was a great month full of media hits, and successful campaigns. Our team enjoyed the last final month of summer by going to concerts, events and of course enjoying a beer or two from Superflux Beer Company.
To get the full scoop on what our team as well as our clients got up to in August, keep reading!
– We onboarded new client, Odihi! A Canadian-based charitable foundation on a mission to revolutionize opportunities for BIPOC women and girls by providing free access to vital educational resources opening doors to boundless career prospects. We are working with Odihi on a project basis to promote the Bigger Ideas Conference happening September 16th in New Westminster, buy your tickets here!
– Our client and CEO of Inspired Travel Group, Danielle Riddle was featured in Business in Vancouver, Vancouver is Awesome and Burnaby Now about the many services her business offers their clients as well as the endless perks to booking business travel through a corporate travel agency like Inspired Travel Group.
– Mattia travelled with her family to Fiji and Australia and celebrated her two year anniversary at kin!
– We worked with our client Monstercat on another successful Monstercat Compound, which brought together local and international DJs and producers for a one day event in Railtown. We secured coverage leading up to the event to drive ticket sales including CTV News Vancouver, Curiocity, Canadian Beats featuring Kelland, Daily Hive Vancouver, Miss 604, Vancouver Magazine, and the Vancouver Sun in print and online.
– The team attended a few concerts this month including Chris Stapleton, Vance Joy and Drake to name a few.
– We’ve been picking up speed with long-term client Marketplace Events to get ready for the upcoming Vancouver Fall Home Show returning to the Vancouver Convention Centre – West, September 28- October 1st. Get your tickets here!
– At the end of August, agency director Claire took some time off for a little staycation and Brandon headed up to Whistler for an extra long birthday weekend.
– Brandon visited the Vancouver team and spent some time working in person.
We’ve got another pack month of events next month so stay tuned for our September recap!