Find out what our team (and our clients) have been up to in July!
– Danielle Riddle, one of our newer clients from Vancouver-based corporate travel agency, Inspired Travel Group appeared on CTV Morning Live and CKNW on The Jill Bennett Show to speak about Hush Travel.
– We presented ongoing strategic plans for our clients Trius Wines, Peller Estates, Sandhill Wines and Gray Monk Estate Winery this month. Stay tuned for some fun and engaging tactics on social media in the coming season!
– Pam, Claire and Mattia celebrated FDF Brandz 25 year anniversary at their annual summer party at Joeys in Burnaby. We work with five FDF brands on an ongoing basis including Ricky’s Family Restaurants, Famoso Pizzeria, Humpty’s, ABC Country Cranbrook and Fatburger on a project-based basis.
– We announced a very special event hosted by long standing client Sandhill Wines. Top Canadian influencers Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer are launching their second cookbook this fall, Fraîche Food, Fuller Hearts and the new cookbook features Sandhill Wines throughout. To celebrate the partnership (and to mark the end of their cross Canada media tour), we’re planning and executing a public facing experiential event at Sandhill’s Urban Winery in downtown Kelowna. Tickets launched in July and sold out within 24 hours!
– Over the last few months we worked with Tinhorn Creek Vineyards on a project to spread the word about their 30th-anniversary outdoor concert with Steven Page which took place in July. We generated 9.3m in potential reach from media and influencer coverage helping drive ticket sales!
– Ongoing client Wildflower Mercantile announced the launch of their handmade, hand-embroidered dolls, The Garden Girls. These unique dolls are made on Vancouver Island with 5% of the sales proceeds from each doll going towards the Wildflower Kids Scholarship Fund.
– It’s home show season! We started our work back up with long-term client Marketplace Events and presented our strategic public relations plan for the upcoming Vancouver Fall Home Show returning to the Vancouver Convention Centre – West, September 28- October 1st.
– We celebrated Marin’s birthday on July 8th – Happy birthday Marin!
– Some of our team members also took summer vacation including Marin renting a cabin in Muskoka with her family, and Pam and Riley visiting Toronto to see friends.
After a productive month of wrapping up projects and starting new ones, we’re excited to finish off this summer with a bang!