Just like that, October has come to a close! It was another productive month for kin and with November upon us, we’re one step closer to the start of the holidays and a busy one it will be! Let’s take a look back at everything we did in October.
Read all about what we’ve been up to below.
– We continued media outreach efforts for re:Naissance to promote IndieFest, a Vancouver-based festival that brings together opera, immersive theatre, and Indigenous storytelling through classical music and dance, happening November 17 to 26! This month we saw outlets including Populist, VITA and BC Business cover the upcoming festival!
– We onboarded new client The Glimmer Collective who this month launched a curated set of items made to honor lost loved ones. We supported with product seeding to influencers who have shared publicly about their grief journey and introduced the thoughtful new brand to key media
– Kin was busy with lots of learning this month including a team digital ads seminar, a Meta Agency Summit and an event at TurF with Monday Girl
– Ongoing clients Ricky’s Family Restaurants and Famoso Pizzeria opened a new module location in the SOLO district in Burnaby BC – kin was on-site for the VIP opening night event hosting several influencers for the occasion
– Over on Vancouver Island, an in-depth TV interview with ongoing client Emily Yewchuk of Wildflower Mercantile aired on Chek News. The interview shared insight about the Wildflower Scholarship Fund which is helping kids access special support services
– Break open the bubbly! This month we hosted a virtual media tasting to celebrate the launch of Sandhill’s new 2020 Blanc de Blancs – their first ever sparkling wine. Key wine media were in attendance to learn more about the new wine from winemaker Sydney Valentino. The wine has since been featured by KelownaNow and also received 91 points from Tim Pawsey. This bubbly is available for purchase online here or from Sandhill’s Urban Winery in Kelowna
– In Niagara-on-the-Lake, ongoing clients Trius Winery and Peller Estates hosted recent Bachelor contestants, Kaity Biggar and Zach Shallcross for a day filled with wine and a whole lot of fun with their family. See more here!
– We executed an “at-home” campaign for Trius Winery, engaging content creators to develop cozy fall content. We saw Instagram reels from influencers including @bungalowblonde, @allstylelife, and @lifewithtorr featuring Trius wines.
– The team also had a little time for some R+R including Pam who enjoyed a week-long vacation in Europe and Claire who enjoyed a restful staycation.
Holiday season, here we come!